But I cant find the way how install several files. It seems like
maven-install could be configured only with one file to install. Actually It
wont eat configuration in execution node as you mentioned. Works only that
way
<plugin>
    <artifactId>maven-install-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>2.3</version>
    <configuration>
        <groupId>org.heaven</groupId>
        <artifactId>bless</artifactId>
        <version>2.0.0</version>
        <packaging>jar</packaging>
        <file>./bless</file>
    </configuration>
    <executions>
        <execution>
            <id>install-bless</id>
            <phase>install</phase>
            <goals>
                <goal>install-file</goal>
            </goals>
        </execution>
    </executions>
</plugin>

And yeah I agree with you. Its better write script with batch of such
install:install-file goals for every dependency rather that try to place
such information to pom.xml [?] Anyway it is interesting if maven could do
this.