Von: Alexander [mailto:the.malk...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 31. Juli 2009 16:28
An: Maven Users List
Betreff: Re: Load and run artifact from shell script

Hello,

What do you mean "anywhere in system"? It works fine as "mvn
dependency:build-classpath" and could be invoked as command. You can invoke
that action in script, parse output and use result classpath in script.
[cid:32B@goomoji.gmail]

To download all dependencies you could use dependency:go-offline.
[cid:32B@goomoji.gmail]