Hi all,

I have a multi-module project and I want to deploy on the project's site an
HTML version of my source code using the JXR maven plugin.

The problem is that the JXR plugin runs well, the XREF folder is properly
generated for each of my module, but when I use the mvn site:stage command
in order to retrieve all the project's site content and to have all link
properly generated it does not retrieve the XREF folder

I use Maven 2.2.1-RC1.

All the site generation configuration is stored in my parent POM and the
modules of my project inherit from this parent POM.

Parent POM:

<distributionManagement>

<site>

                          <id>${project.artifactId}</id>

                          <name>${project.name}</name>

                          <url>scp://${project.artifactId}</url>

            </site>

</distributionManagement>

<build>

                        <plugins>

                                   <plugin>

                                               <executions>

                                                           <execution>

<phase>prepare-package</phase>

<goals>

<goal>stage</goal>

</goals>

                                                           </execution>

                                               </executions>

                                               <configuration>

<stagingDirectory>c:\test\stage</stagingDirectory>

                                               </configuration>

                                   </plugin>

</plugins>

  </build>

<reporting>

                        <plugins>

                                   <!-- Indexed and cross-referenced HTML
version of source code -->

                                   <plugin>

<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>

<artifactId>jxr-maven-plugin</artifactId>

                                               <configuration>

<aggregate>true</aggregate>

                                               </configuration>

                                   </plugin>

</plugins>

</reporting>

Am I missing something in the configuration?

Thanks in advance,

j.

This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway.
http://www.astaro.com