I'm trying to compile one of the simpler projects I have which depends on log4j.

As soon as I try to compile it, I get:

   Missing:
   ----------
   1) javax.jms:jms:jar:1.1

     Try downloading the file manually from:
         http://java.sun.com/products/jms/docs.html

     Then, install it using the command:
         mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=javax.jms -DartifactId=jms
   -Dversion=1.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

     Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the
   file there:
         mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=javax.jms -DartifactId=jms
   -Dversion=1.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
   -DrepositoryId=[id]

     Path to dependency:
           1) com.ntkn:NTKNSharedLib:jar:1.3.0
           2) log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.15
           3) javax.jms:jms:jar:1.1

Okay.. fine. I go the website and grab the file and I get a choice between a pdf file and a .ps file. Now, I suppose I can add those to my repo, but I'm not sure what type of packaging to use nor which one I should get.
Any help appreciated.

--
Sam