Shef wrote:

> Now a new problem: it copies over the dependencies with a particular
> groupId, but not the transitive dependencies. I guess what I really want
> is jetty plus everything it depends on to go in a directory. Possible
> without having to list every transitive dependency explicitly?

It's strange because transitive dependencies seem to be included by default
(see
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/unpack-dependencies-mojo.html
here )
You might try to add <excludeTransitive>false</excludeTransitive>, maybe, or
else it's another problem... Maybe only transitive dependencies with same
groupId are included ?