From: "Ryan Sonnek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Maven Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 2:45 PM
Subject: RE: Is pom.siteDirecotry inheritable?

sounds like a recursive call.  ${pom.siteDirectory} should point to the
current project's site directory, which references itself again, etc, etc.
if you want to "reuse" it, define another variable in the parent project
"mysitedirectory" and use it in both the parent and child:
parent - ${mysitedirectory}
child - ${mysitedirectory}/mysubprojectname

Ryan