We're using dbunit for some of the tests, but we need to clean and reset the database before each set of tests. Currently we are doing this through Ant tasks and I am converting these over to Maven goals. I've contemplated moving this part into the Unit test setup and teardown, but the other tests are StrutsTestCases and JWebUnit tests so they need a clean database to work with.

-warner