Martin,

Spring 2.5 has climbed on top of RunWith in a big way.

Anyway, I think that the problem here isn't specfic to RunWith. For
some reason I can't guess, javadoc:aaggregate is wandering into the
test side of the sources without picking up the test path, so RunWith
isn't in the path, and neither are any other test-specific
dependencies.

--benson