Next, here is my issue piece by piece to get past the grinch.

I have the following hibernate 3 plugin:

                <artifactId>hibernate3-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                        <component>
                            <name>hbm2hbmxml</name>

<outputDirectory>target/classes</outputDirectory>
                        </component>

<propertyfile>src/test/resources/database.properties</propertyfile>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>hbm2ddl</goal>
                        </goals>

Using this h2 URL:
jdbc:h2:file:target/h2/testdb;REFERENTIAL_INTEGRITY=FALSE

I have also tried to pre-pend ${basedir}/ but I still get my h2 database
created in:

C:\Documents and Setting\[user id]\target\h2**

How can I get this put into the module's local target dir?

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
---