Hi,

I have multiple plugins which work on a xml document, which can be quite
expensive to load and parse. To keep build times short, it would be good
if plugins could access a previously loaded document, so that a document
needs only be loaded and parsed once per build.

While looking how to achieve this, I stumbled upon
org.apache.maven.plugin.ContextEnabled which is implemented by
AbstractMojo. The JavaDoc states:

"Interface to allow Mojos to communicate with each others Mojos, other
than project's source root and project's attachment.
The plugin manager would pull the context out of the plugin container
context, and populate it into the Mojo."

It sounds like something I could use, so I tried to use this to share
the document. Unfortunately the context was always empty.
Am I missing something a configuration for this to work? Or does someone
maybe know a better solution to what I was trying to achieve?

Thanks in advance,

Robert

Robert Klaus
Business Rules Management
--
Innovations Software Technology GmbH
Bosch Group

Executives: Achim Berger, Thomas Cotic, Walter Pitz, Thomas Schmid
Register Court Ulm HRB 631888
This message may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately and
destroy this message including all copies thereof.