Hi,

I have a number of projects which are built using the org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin, using <packaging>bundle</ packaging>.

I have another project which I'm trying to use to assemble my bundles (as well as some additional felix bundles) into a standard directory hierarchy for execution.

My pom doesn't contain anything special for the maven-assembly-plugin other than the path to the assembly descriptor.

And my assembly descriptor contains:

    <assembly>
        <dependencySets>
            <dependencySet>
                <outputDirectory>dropins</outputDirectory>
                <includes>
                    <include>mygroupid:*:bundle:*</include>
                </includes>
            </dependencySet>
        </dependencySets>
    </assembly>

As it currently stands, assembly:assembly fails to copy anything.

If I change the include packaging from :bundle: to :jar: the bundle projects get copied, but so do a bunch of additional JARs. Unfortunately, I also need to split these additional JARs out to a separate folder so I can't just make do with what I have.

Is there any magic to getting the <packaging>bundle</packaging> recognised within the assembly descriptor so I can use it for filtering?

Cheers,
Martin