Try...

http://maven.apache.org/reference/maven-jelly-tags/tags.html#maven:set

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Chuck Daniels [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> Sent: Wednesday, 26 May 2004 9:31 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Passing context between plugins
> 
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I'm still very new to the technical workings of Maven, so 
> please bear with me.  I'm experimenting with building my own 
> plugin, which invokes the genapp plugin.  From my plugin's 
> plugin.jelly file, I set a context variable that the genapp 
> plugin should recognize.  However, when I attempt to attain 
> the genapp goal from my plugin (after setting the variable), 
> the genapp plugin doesn't see the value I set.  Here is my 
> plugin.jelly file:
> 
> <project xmlns:j="jelly:core">
>   <goal name="call-genapp">
>     <j:set var="maven.genapp.template.dir" 
> value="${plugin.resources}/mytemplate"/>
>     <attainGoal name="genapp"/>
>   </goal>
> </project>
> 
> I successfully installed my plugin, but when I run the 
> following command:
> 
>     maven call-genapp
> 
> the genapp plugin doesn't see the value I set for 
> maven.genapp.template.dir when it executes my plugin's goal.  
> It thinks the variable has no value.  Is there something I 
> need to do in order to pass the jelly context from my plugin 
> to the genapp plugin?  Am I doing something wrong?
> 
> Thanks,
> Chuck
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 

Reply via email to