Thanks for the quick response Andres........

<xsdJars>
       <xsdJar
implementation="java.lang.String">geronimo:geronimo-tomcat</xsdJar>
</xsdJars>
So you mean to say, repalcing the geronimo:geronimo-tomcat to my specific
xsd file will work. like
Let say my xsd names are one.xsd, and two.xsd then
 <xsdJars>
         <xsdJar implementation="java.lang.String">one.xsd</xsdJar>
         <xsdJar implementation="java.lang.String">two.xsd</xsdJar>
</xsdJars>

Please suggest this....