zagu2 wrote:
I suppose there are more examples of this. In general, it's - I want to load
many files and not have to specify what in two places - as files themselves
(which already contain a name) and as a list of resources (which just
duplicate the file names)
Understand..How about some type of generated class which gets list of files in resource directory and generates a class with a strings[] of the required resource names. This generated class would be references from your test to load the right context.

Now, I'm new to maven so I wouldn't have a clue on how to wire that in.. I suppose in the code generation phase, maybe
using some type of ant task?

-jr