2009/9/4 javadevd...@googlemail.com <javadevd...@googlemail.com>

> Hi!
>
> Mhh.. the code is not accessible, sorry...
> But my eclipse uses UTF-8, the compiler is configured to use UTF-8...
> Is there any other way, to check when the String is converted wrong ?!
> (I think you're right, its before doxia)
>
> If there is no other solution, i think the string should be defined in
> a prop-file...

keeping strings in a properties file is a good practice as it allows for
i18n later...

just be careful because most people forget that properties files are
effectively US-ASCII encoded (OK, so it's actually an 8 bit encoding... but
most people get it wrong) and so you have to escape *all* unicode characters
above code point 127 as \u####

-Stephen