But all you described implies, that I know about this dependency. But I dont
know the dependency, it can happen in any transitive dependency.

Because attachements are not shown, i loaded the image to
http://goliatmesh.go.funpic.de/mavenDependencyProblem.jpg

Perhaps there is really something I didn't figure out, but I had a problem,
similar to this already :-(

thanks...