Do you know of a way, using gmaven, to drop a folder containing files and/or
subfolders?  Currently I consider my solution to be a hack because its bad
enough that the logic of what to cleanup is not in the test case source
file, but when I have to manually specify each and every file to delete it's
a hack.  This will never stay in sync over time.

If I could put all my temp test files/folders in a folder called 'tmp' and
then just drop 'tmp' using gmaven that's less of a hack.

You are right on the lifecyle, I forgot that I had set a phase...I'll change
it to 'test'.  I always get confused on this issue...do plugins ALWAYS run
AFTER the phase they are attached to?

-Dave