I am trying to get the Jetty plugin to work with Hibernate's c3p0 connection
pool. The server seems to start just fine with run-war, but when I navigate to
any URL at localhost:8080, I see nothing but a blank page. And I mean ANY. If
it is just literally localhost:8080, I see a blank page. If I navigate to a
"good" URL, I see a blank page. If I navigate to a "bad" URL, I a blank page
rather than a 404 or a 500 error.

Here is my configuration:

             <plugin>
                <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>6.1.11</version>
                <configuration>
                    <webApp>target/services.war</webApp>
                    <webAppConfig>
                        <contextPath>/services</contextPath>
                    </webAppConfig>

<jettyConfig>src/test/resources/jetty/jetty.xml</jettyConfig>
                    <requestLog
implementation="org.mortbay.jetty.NCSARequestLog">
                        <filename>target/yyyy_mm_dd.request.log</filename>
                        <retainDays>90</retainDays>
                        <append>true</append>
                        <extended>false</extended>
                        <logTimeZone>GMT</logTimeZone>
                    </requestLog>
                    <connectors>
                        <connector
implementation="org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector">
                            <port>8080</port>
                            <maxIdleTime>60000</maxIdleTime>
                        </connector>
                    </connectors>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>start-jetty</id>
                        <phase>pre-integration-test</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>run</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <scanIntervalSeconds>0</scanIntervalSeconds>
                            <daemon>true</daemon>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                    <execution>
                        <id>stop-jetty</id>
                        <phase>post-integration-test</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>stop</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>c3p0</groupId>
                        <artifactId>c3p0</artifactId>
                        <version>0.9.1.2</version>
                    </dependency>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>com.oracle.jdbc</groupId>
                        <artifactId>ojdbc6</artifactId>
                        <version>${oracle.driver.version}</version>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>
            </plugin>

Incidentally, the jetty.xml file in the jettyConfig element contains nothing
but c3p0 stuff being bound to a JNDI datasource. Also, the request log file is
created but blank as well.

As you can imagine, failure with no feedback is frustrating. Any insight is
appreciated.

Thanks.