Hi

I'm a bit confused about these two goals in the Versions Plugin.

For both, the documentation says "Replaces any version with the latest version."

What I want to do is replace "x.y.z-SNAPSHOT" by "x.y.z"

Supposing that my project has a dependency on foo:1.2.3-SNAPSHOT and both
foo:1.2.3 and foo:2.0.0 exist as releases in the repo.

My guess is that use-latest-versions changes the dependency to foo:2.0.0 and
use-next-versions changes it to foo:1.2.3  - is that correct?

Best regards,
Eric

P.S. The versions plugin is great, but it's kind of hard to make the
distinction between all the use-(latest|next)-(releases|snapshots|versions)
goals. I mean, what is the difference between a release and a version?