Le lundi 14 septembre 2009 à 16:17 -0400, James Russo a écrit :
> Hello Julien,
>
>     In your ncsetup.nsi, how do you reference the artifacts to be
> included with the .exe build?
My installer artifact is of type pom and depends of my war. Then I use
the assembly plugin to retrieve dependencies and output them in folders.
Ex :
        <dependencySets>
                <!-- copy all deps in the libs subfolder. target only desps
markes as
"provided" in my war -->
                <dependencySet>
                        <outputDirectory>libs</outputDirectory>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                        <excludes>
                                <exclude>xxxxxxx:*</exclude>
                        </excludes>
                </dependencySet>
<!-- copy all std deps in the libs subfolder. target only desps markes
as "provided" in my war -->
                <dependencySet>
                        <outputDirectory>libs</outputDirectory>
                        <excludes>
                                <exclude>xxxx:*</exclude>
                        </excludes>
                </dependencySet>
<!--retreive all wars -->
        <dependencySet>
                        <outputDirectory>webapps</outputDirectory>

<outputFileNameMapping>${artifact.artifactId}.${artifact.extension}</outputFileNameMapping>
                        <scope>runtime</scope>
                        <includes>
                                <!--
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/advanced-descriptor-topics.html
 -->
                                <include>*:war:*</include>
                        </includes>
                </dependencySet>
Then I just have to tell NSIS to include thats folders and install them

Extract of nsis.script in src/main/nsis/
    SetOutPath "$INSTDIR\libs"
    ; copy all jars retrieved from the assembly plugin
    File /r ..\..\..\target\xxx-${VERSION}-base\libs\*
    SetOutPath "$INSTDIR\webapps"
    File /r ..\..\..\target\xxx-${VERSION}-base\webapps\*

et voilà!

--
Julien Graglia
NetCeler