Omair-Inam Abdul-Matin wrote:

I followed the link provided by Gilles and am trying to build the eclipse plugin. All goes well until the final step. I chang into the mevenide-master directory and issue the maven mevenide-eclipse:build command. Maven chugs along for a while, then chokes and dies :(

I have attached the final few pages of output given by maven. Can anyone guide me as to what the problem is?

Note that my setup environment is correctly set up (I have ECLIPSE_HOME set to point to my Eclipse installation directory)

Omair,

problem is that youve built against M9. i havent yet committed the changes i made for M9. i just committed changes so it will at least compile, however M9 seems to _really_ break runtime.. if you're interested i can upload a M8 compatible update site.

-- gd