The ASF employs filters to keep spam off the mailing lists, and
something in the message is triggering them.  Probably multiple
somethings, that individually might be okay, but in combination are
pushing the score over the limit.  Forward the bounce to the list
owner, which should reach a human, and ask, or write to the ASF
infrastructure team directly and they can help you understand why the
message is being rejected.

--
Wendy