Thanks! Will do. I still really haven't wrapped my head around what all is possible with profiles, etc.

-jr

Anders Hammar wrote:
Yes. Was that a trick question? :-)
You just define that in the plugins element of the profile. I believe there
is something similar in the release profile that exists in the super pom.
Have a look at that or google.

/Anders