Hi all,

I'm trying to filter some jsp files in my war project. The jsp file I'm tyring to filter is located in src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/includes/ header.jsp. This is my pom.xml maven-war-plugin configuration:

                    <plugin>
                        <configuration>
                            <filtering>true</filtering>
                            <filters>
<filter>../../pom.dev.properties</ filter>
                            </filters>

                            <webResources>
                                <resource>
<directory>src/main/webapp</ directory>
                                    <filtering>true</filtering>
                                    <includes>
                                        <include>**/*</include>
                                    </includes>
                                </resource>
                            </webResources>

                        </configuration>
                    </plugin>

But, when I package the war, the file has not been filtered. Any idea about what is happening?

Thanks.

--
"Computer science is not about computers any more than astronomy is about telescopes." E.W. Dijkstra (1930-2002)