Thanks Brian,
I am sure eventually the person who does this validations will get
tired of this manual labor, and  starts writing scripts instead (or a
nexus plugin). If you know the whereabouts of this script, what is
just being written, please send me a link to source file (I am hoping
it will be available in an open repo, am I wrong?).
I believe once this validation script will be written, somebody will
convert it to some kind of a Report plugin to validate early.
Albert