I am trying to use the mvn site command and every time I run it I get
the following error:

[INFO] Error getting reports from the plugin
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-pro
ject-info-reports-plugin:2.1': Unable to load the mojo
'org.apache.maven.plugins
:maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.1:plugin-management' in the plugin
'org.apa
che.maven.plugins:maven-project-info-reports-plugin'. A required class
is missin
g: org/apache/commons/lang/StringUtils
org.apache.commons.lang.StringUtils

I am new to maven so there maybe something I am missing, hope someone
can help.

Nick Nocerino
Clinical IT
Phone: (860) 226-2131
nicandro.nocer...@cigna.com

Confidential, unpublished property of CIGNA
Do not duplicate or distribute
Use and distribution limited solely to authorized personnel
(C) Copyright 2009 by CIGNA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended
even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not
the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.  Copyright 2009 CIGNA