Am Donnerstag, 24. September 2009 13:55:08 schrieb Olivier Lamy:
> Have a look at delimiters [1] parameters in the resources mojo

Hi, thx for this hint.
Did have a look there - delimiters does sounds nice (i need to turn off
useDefaultDelimiters to get them respected), however its not working as
expected (at least expected by me ;-)).

<plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.4</version>
        <configuration>
                <useDefaultDelimiters>false</useDefaultDelimiters>
                <delimiters>
                        <delimiter>$</delimiter>
                        <delimiter>@</delimiter>
                        <delimiter>#</delimiter>
                        <delimiter>${*}</delimiter>
                </delimiters>
                <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
        </configuration>
</plugin>

Using this i get a NullPointerException:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.interpolation.multi.DelimiterSpecification.parse(DelimiterSpecification.java:54)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.interpolation.multi.MultiDelimiterStringSearchInterpolator.setDelimiterSpecs(MultiDelimiterStringSearchInterpolator.java:394)

Removing the ${*} (although the docs does mention it as valid and i would like
to use it too) it runs but not working like expected:

Some exampled i tried:

mvn clean resources:resource -Dtest.value=true

As example using this property file:

test.value=$test.value$
test.value=#test.value#
test.val...@test.value@
test.value=${test.value}

Using only:

<delimiter>$</delimiter>
<delimiter>@</delimiter>

i get this result:

test.value=true
test.value=#test.value#
test.value=true
test.value=${test.value}

Using this one:

<delimiter>$</delimiter>
<delimiter>@</delimiter>
<delimiter>#</delimiter>

the result is:

test.value=true
test.value=#test.value#
test.val...@test.value@
test.value=${test.value}

Whats wrong here? Did i miss something or is my plugin configuration
incorrect? Might this be a bug?

Torsten

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
        -- Linus Torvalds