Hi,
I am trying to get the maven release plugin to work against our corporate CVS repository. For the death of me I can't figure out what to do to configure the CVS connection. What's worse is that I managed to get the SCM plugin to connect on itself. But when the release plugin uses SCM to connect it somehow mangles the <connection> string in from the <scm> section of my pom. Here is that connection string:

<scm>
<connection>scm:cvs:pserver:devzone.psb:/cvsroot/bundlecloudpoc:genericosgi-maven</connection>
</scm>

Help! If I can't get the release plugin to work this will potentially thwart our migration to maven. And we are back to the dark depths of Ant :(

Cheers,
Todor