That make sense.

On 25/09/2009 4:16 AM, Brian Fox wrote:
It really needs to be in a consistent TZ (GMT in this case) to allow
people around the world to deploy snapshots and ensure that the
timestamps always move forward in time.

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 5:19 AM, Brett Porter<br...@apache.org>  wrote:
On 24/09/2009, at 8:07 PM, Matt Milliss wrote:

Thanks Brett, it's not really a big issue, our deployment team just asked
if
it could be done so they could tell easily what time the latest build was
deployed. To be honest I'm not really sure why they need it I just told
them
I'd find out if it could be done.
Cool. This is probably in scope for a repository manager to display and
localize, but not for Maven's usage itself.

- Brett