On 25/09/2009, at 6:24 PM, Entner Harald wrote:

The ant script has in my opinion a bad side effect. The structure is not allowed to change, so i would prefer to use dependencies so structure changes would have no side effects.

Currently i use the maven-dependency-plugin that copies the file to a defined position and wrote a plugin that handles the extraction and the replacement.

That's a reasonable solution (though I'm not sure why copying to a defined location is needed, you should be able to refer to it from the dependency:unpack location).

However, the CXF codegen plugin also has an option to download the WSDL from a Maven artifact: http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/maven-cxf-codegen-plugin-wsdl-to-java.html (at the bottom) which will work better for you.

- Brett