All,

I'm trying to diagnose an odd problem. The problem is on *some*, but not all, machines, one of our projects is trying to download an old retired snapshot build. I can't reproduce this locally but I can on our CI server. I checked the pom (top-level and parents) and check for this reference and it isn't there. I'm trying to figure out how this jar is being included when it shouldn't and I thought being able to see exactly what pom files are being loaded in would help.

I already tried using the dependency plug-in to list the pom files but that doesn't work. I even searched through our Archiva repository for references and couldn't find anything that could cause this.

Anyone have any ideas?