Hi

I'm trying to include all the runtime dependencies with an assembly descriptor:

    <!-- The runtime dependencies -->
    <dependencySet>
      <useStrictFiltering>true</useStrictFiltering>
      <useProjectArtifact>false</useProjectArtifact>
      <outputDirectory>${batch.zip.library}</outputDirectory>
      <scope>runtime</scope>
      <!-- Don't distribute sources -->
      <excludes>
        <exclude>*:sources</exclude>
      </excludes>
    </dependencySet>

Now I have a dependency which in a parent POM has the scope 'test'. In my
project, however, that's redefined to 'runtime'.
The problem is that it's not included in the final ZIP file, and I don't
understand why.
Maven's debugging output handles the scope differently (sometimes it appears to
be 'test', sometimes 'runtime') and finally filters it because it's considered
'test'.

Can someone help me?

Best regards,
Eric