Hey,

We have certain dependencies like OpenEJB, Geronimo and Hibernate
being used throughout our project. When we upgrade the version
(especially with minor revisions) it's merely a process of changing
all the <version> elements to the new version. Though, being many
projects this is a tedious process, and you sometimes miss one/two.

Isn't there a way to define some properties in the parent POM and have
them propagate to the children, to be referenced from there? Or to
maybe declare some dependency groups in the parent POM, and then
reference them by group in the child projects?

Quintin Beukes