Hi all,

I have added some system (local) dependencies to my project, and they show
up in netbeans under libraries and compiles, but when I try to run the
project (from netbeans) I get java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.

I moved everyting to a conventional java project in netbeans and it runs
correctly there, so I assume the problem is in the pom file.

this is how I did it:

    </dependency>
        <dependency>
        <groupId>matlab</groupId>
        <artifactId>optimizer</artifactId>
        <version>1.0</version>
        <scope>system</scope>
        <systemPath>C:/java_lib/OptimDemo.jar</systemPath>

thanks a lot,
Tom