Thanks guys.
When I was reading a maven plugin documentation, I often want to know
if this documentation is written for the latest version. In the plugin
documentation is usually provides an code example. I want to take the
version number(e.g. 0.95a) in the code example and ask: Is this the
latest version?

I've been going to Maven Central repository to check the version
numbers for the past, and I want to find a smarter way to do it. I
guess display-plugin-updates makes it better. I'll try to use it for
now.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net> wrote:
> http://mojo.codehaus.org/versions-maven-plugin/display-plugin-updates-mojo.html
> will tell you if there are newer versions of any plugin used in your
> project. Not exactly what your asking about, but maybe what you're really
> looking for?
>
> /Anders
>
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 01:16, Ren <rens...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>> Is there a command that shows me the latest version of an Maven
>> Plugin? (if I specify the artifact and group id in the command line
>> argument)
>>
>> --
>> Kind Regards,
>> Ren