From: jpswain [mailto:jpsw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 11:16 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: installing src or javadoc into local repository

I looked at the link but I still have these questions:
Is there any sane way to simply tell maven, "download and install src & javadoc
for all artifacts in local repository"?

If not is their at least a way to say, "install this jar with javadoc & src,
AND ALSO the javadoc & src of all its transitive dependencies?  I'm having a
heck of a time with this!

Thanks,
Jamie