Hi all

I would like to use Maven to create a new kind of archive.

I want this new archive to be called a "dar" file.

I want it to work the same in all other respects as jars/wars/ears, so it is
really just the name that differs.

As a first stab at this I have created a DARMojo that extends
AbstractFromDependenciesMojo and made changes like:

    protected static File getJarFile(File basedir, String finalName) {

return new File(basedir, finalName + ".dar");
    }

And that's pretty much it.

BUT, I get this problem:

Installing xxx/yyy-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.dar to
xxx/0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/yyy-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

Where the dar file that I have created is being installed as a jar file :-/

So, any ideas about how I can work around this please?

Many thanks

Nathan

--
Nathan Sowatskey (nsowa...@cisco.com) - Technical Leader, NMTG XMP -