Hi Maven developers,

I have attached two patches to the bug MECLIPSE-552. This is a request for the
maven eclipse plugin not to "discover" projects in the workspace and create
project references automatically.

The first patch contains only unit tests showing the current behavior, since
that part of the code didn't have any unit tests.
In the second patch I added a configuration parameter to the mojo, that is one
way to implement this, also with its test.

The first patch can be applied regardless if you accept the second. Please tell
me if there's anything more to do to get the patches applied.

Thanks,
Tomas