Hello,

I want to configure Maven, Eclipse and Nexus, but I am doing something
wrong.

1) I have Eclipse 3.5
2) I've installed Maven 2.2.1 and configured a local repository in
settings.xml:

<localRepository>C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Software
Foundation\iss-maven-repository</localRepository>

3) I´ve installed m2eclipse
4) I have installed Nexus Sonatype 1.4.0 and I've downloaded remote indexes
from Nexus repositories.

Then I open eclipse and it begins to update indexes (maybe because of the
embedded maven):

Updating index http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/
Downloading central : nexus-maven-repository-index.gz

When it finishes this upload (about 15 minutes), I add the maven
installation in Window-->Preferences and I modify the C:\Documents and
Settings\...\.m2\settings.xml like that:

<settings>
  <mirrors>
    <mirror>
      <!--This sends everything else to /public -->
      <id>nexus</id>
      <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
      <url>http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/groups/public</url>
    </mirror>
  </mirrors>
  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>nexus</id>
      <!--Enable snapshots for the built in central repo to direct -->
      <!--all requests to nexus via the mirror -->
      <repositories>
        <repository>
          <id>central</id>
          <url>http://central</url>
        </repository>
      </repositories>
     <pluginRepositories>
        <pluginRepository>
          <id>central</id>
          <url>http://central</url>
        </pluginRepository>
      </pluginRepositories>
    </profile>
  </profiles>
  <activeProfiles>
    <!--make the profile active all the time -->
    <activeProfile>nexus</activeProfile>
  </activeProfiles>
</settings>

And I click on Reindex local repository. I receive the error:

3/11/09 17:09:45 CET: [WARN] Error scanning context: local Cannot delete
C:\Workspaces\ISS_maven2\.metadata\.plugins\org.maven.ide.eclipse\nexus\loca
l\_4.cfs
3/11/09 17:09:45 CET: Unable to reindex local repository

Then I remove the http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 index from eclipse view
"Maven Indexes", restart Eclipse and in "Maven Indexes" I update the local
index properly.

But now, if I want to create a new maven project, nothing appears in Nexus
Indexer. And if I create a project and convert it to maven and try to add a
dependency, nothing appears.

Only appear dependencies and artifacts when I add the maven index
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2.

Could you help me, please?

Thanks a lot.