> But I want (if it is possible) to configure it in Eclipse options, not in
the POM file because then I have to modify every project.
Put the repository in the settings.xml of maven instead of the pom and it
will be set for your general maven setup not only for one project. From the
maven doc:

You can set this in your settings.xml file to globally use a certain mirror,
however note that it is common for a project to customise the repository in
their pom.xml and that your setting will take precedence. If you find that
dependencies are not being found, check you have not overridden the remote
repository.

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-repositories.html

Hope it helped,
Valentin Jacquemin