Hi everyone.

I have this resource:

<resource>
            <directory>src/main/contents</directory>
            <includes>
               <include>${runtime}/**</include>
            </includes>
            <targetPath>contents</targetPath>
</resource>

let's suppose that ${runtime} has this value: "stage".
The result is that I have the src/main/contents/stage files copied into
WEB-INF/classes/contents/stage.
What I would like to achieve is that those files are copied info
WEB-INF/classes/contents/ without stage.
This would save me to know in many part of the code, what is the actual
value of "runtime" and I can provide different version of same application
with different resources (text, images, everything).

Any idea?

Thanks.

--
Daniele Dellafiore