Hi Folks,

I have figured out how to create a single .JAR file that contains all my
dependencies. Using minijar:ueberjar I can extract all needed classes from
the .JAR dependencies and include only those classes that are really
referenced by my project. So far so good.

With the old method of creating executable .JAR files (maven-jar-plugin), it
automatically added a MANIFEST.MF file in order to make the .JAR file
executable. I had to add the following configuration:

<!-- Make executable JAR -->
<plugin>
  <configuration>
    <archive>
      <manifest>
        <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
        <mainClass>my.main.Class</mainClass>
        </manifest>
    </archive>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

But now that I create the .JAR file using minijar, I don't know how to
automatically generate and include the MANIFEST.MF file.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Frank