Hi Wendy, thanks for the response.  This is the error I get for each of the 2
jars:

Error message: Missing:
----------
1) com.mycompany:ProjectNextQuattro:jar:1.0

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.mycompany
-DartifactId=ProjectNextQuattro -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=com.mycompany
-DartifactId=ProjectNextQuattro -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1)
com.mycompany.ids.authenticationservice:authentication-service:war:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) com.mycompany:ProjectNextQuattro:jar:1.0

Is there an install command for file system repos, like there is for
installation to the default local repo (~/.m2/..)?

Thanks!