I'm confused. First you say you just change the url, and now you say the
server id is different.
Have you tried without encryption? Get that to works first, then go on to
encrypting the passwords. Do try to do everything at the same time when
you're having problems.

Regarding two runs of encryption, I'm not 100% sure. But I believe that's
how it works.

/Anders