Hello,

I'm using the Maven RPM plugin for creating rpms. It's working fine, but it overwrites the permissions of all files to 664. So for example, an executable file becomes non-executable. I've added these tags to the configuration:

<defaultFilemode>-</defaultFilemode>
<defaultDirmode>-</defaultDirmode>
<defaultUsername>root</defaultUsername>
<defaultGroupname>root</defaultGroupname>

And the generates spec file is ok, it indeed adds %defattrs(-,root,root,-)
However, the problem is that the files it uses, which are based in target/rpm/buildroot are all 664. I'm guessing the plugin copies the required files into this directory, and during it the permissions are lost. I'll look at the source code to be sure. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks, Csaba