> ranet\frontend\util\LocaleBean.java:[6,36] package
> com.issworld.es.icefaces.util does not exist
> C:\Workspaces\ISSExtranet\ExtranetFrontEnd\src\main\java\com\issworld\es\ext
> ranet\frontend\util\DownloadServlet.java:[7,42] package
> com.issworld.es.extranet.model.util does not exist

The best practice in Maven is to put your Java code in a Jar project
and then depend on it from your War project. Can you perhaps split
things up and then use dependencies etc to tie it all back together?

Having said that, I have no idea why your compile is failing. I've
been using Maven for a long time and never run into this problem. You
don't really provide enough info in your email to figure out why it is
happening, either...

Perhaps try again with "mvn -X clean package" and see what happens?

Wayne