Hi there,

  I have the following configuration for the maven-compiler-plugin

              <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-compiler-
plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>default-compile</id>
                        <phase>compile</phase>
                        <configuration>
                            <source>1.3</source>
                            <target>1.1</target>
                            <compilerArgument>-g:none</compilerArgument>
                            <compilerArguments>
                                <bootclasspath>

${settings.localRepository}/org/microemu/cldcapi11/${me2Version}/cldcapi11-${me2Version}.jar${path.separator}${settings.localRepository}/org/microemu/midpapi20/${me2Version}/midpapi20-${me2Version}.jar
                                </bootclasspath>
                            </compilerArguments>
                        </configuration>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>compile</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                    <execution>
                        <id>default-testCompile</id>
                        <phase>testCompile</phase>
                        <configuration>
                            <source>1.3</source>
                            <target>1.3</target>
                        </configuration>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>testCompile</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

  The thing is the configuration does NOT apply to the default executions in
Maven 2.0.8, it works fine in 2.2.1. Is it expected? The feature of
overriding the default executions was added between these version? Is there
a workaround?

  Thanks

  Thiago Moreira