I will be out of the office starting  05/06/2004 and will not return until
14/06/2004.

font-family: Arial; font-size: 8pt">
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.&nbsp; If you have
received this email in error please notify your system administrator. <br/><br/>While
attachments are virus checked, Digital Union UK Limited does not accept any liability
in respect of any virus which is not detected.</p>