I have a submodule that executes antrun in order to comile some webservices
files ( using weblogic web services compiler ).
This works fine when I executes maven from the submodule directory.

But when this submodule is called from a parent pom ( which also calls other
submodules ), it complains about a missing class for the weblogic compiler.

1. Is it possible that invoking maven directly from a submodule is different
from invoking it from a parent pom ( using <module> )

2. Does maven use a separate classloader for each invocation of antrun ? (
Is it possible that the previous invocation of antrun affected/corrupted the
classloader )

How else can this be explained.

--sony