After searching all over the web to try and find this answer, does anyone
seem to know about a working JAX-WS example built using Maven?  I have found
a couple that purport to be tutorials but couldn't get a single one to
build.  Anyway, the best one I have found thus far was:

http://www.omii.ac.uk/wiki/JaxWsTutorial

But it detonates when I try and run mvn install.

If anyone out there could help get this to work or give me some guidance on
how to create the examples I would package the client and server examples
and post it for others's benefit as well.

Thanks,

Andy